Just wanted to say a huge thank you on behalf of me and Lisa for arranging the photobooth on our wedding day.
It was a huge hit with all the guests and the book produced was superb with some great images that will stay with us forever! We wanted to add that the staff were excellent and incredibly professional. Especially when dealing with hundreds of guests as they ensured that everyone enjoyed themselves and (just as importantly) they all signed the guestbook!
Mark and Lisa
Dear Richard, Words cannot express the gratitude I send to you through this email.
Thank you so much to you and Debbie and of course your Rent-a-Booth for making my daughters 21st birthday so amazing. She is the happiest 21 year old on the planet right now which makes me grin from ear to ear.
The booth was amazing together with all the props, the service, the pictures, the quality, the speed in which the photos we're produce and the key rings added that extra little touch.
I still have the pleasure of presenting Brea with the beautifully compiled book with all the photos of the evening when she returns from her weekend away and I am so excited to do so tomorrow.
I can't thank you enough for making the evening so fantastic everyone really enjoyed themselves and the comments over the social media network were so positive. I have been made out to be a super mum all because of you and your rent-a-booth.
Thank you, thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart.
– You came to our wedding in ipswich on 26/09/2014 ..... Just wanted to say a MASSIVE thank you ! Our personalised book is amazing, so funny, really captured the evening and made us laugh! The personalised service we received made all the difference, no communicating with call centres or central offices I spoke to you and saw you! Everybody who came said it was the best photo booth they've been in, you were all so much fun and really made all the difference ! Would 100% recommend you to anyone, well worth every single penny! Thank you so much! - Anne-Marie
– Hi Richard - What a great night we had. You were wonderful, absolutely brilliant and the album is fantastic. Please can we book you for David's Bar Mitzvah Sunday July 17, 2016. I think we have some time to discuss the package especially given we haven't booked the hall yet ! - Jonathan
– Hope you're well! Thank you again SO much for your services on 21st April at our wedding. The photo booth really made the event. Everyone loved it and it's left us with the most wonderful memory book we could have hoped for. It really captured the evening and everyone's personalities. I will not hesitate in recommending Rentabooth to EVERYONE! - Maria
– Hope business is booming. We thoroughly enjoyed our photo booth experience, as did most of our guests, who simply can't stop smiling when they talk about it! A definite highlight of the day. it was great to be able to jump the queue with bride privileges!) Thanks. - Claire
– I just wanted to say a huge thank you for being there on the Night of Stars last month for us. Everyone had a fantastic time and I am seeing photos from both the photo booth and the 007 pictures regularly in the hotels and everyone loves it so much, I don't think we can think of holding next years without you!! Many thanks. - Katherine
– Richard, Teresa and team. Just a note to thank you so much for coming to run the photobooth last month at our wedding. It was hugely popular and we were so delighted with the resulting album - it was just what we hoped it would be! We won't hesitate to recommend you to others in future and wish you all the best. - Sophie and David
– Richard and Theresa. We would like to say a big thank you for making our evening so special. I have seen many photo booths at weddings and, by far, you guys are the best! Everyone said how great it was and you were both very professional and fun at the same time. Thanks again. - Sarah and Mark
– My son had a wonderful party and your photobooth was very much a part of it. Please thank Debbie, Dominic and Theresa for me for all their help. - Laura
– Thank you so much for Sunday night the photobooth was fantastic. All the kids and the adults loved it. Ella said all her friends felt it was the best photo booth that they had been to. The book looks great also. - Samantha
– Just a quick note to say a HUGE THANKS for your services at our wedding on Friday. The booth went down a storm and so many people commented on how friendly and helpful you were. You really helped make the party perfect and we are now thoroughly enjoying flipping through all the crazy photos that were taken! Thanks again and best wishes for the future. - Sarah & Matt
– Just a quick email to say thank you so much for all the hard work you and the team put into our party yesterday. We loved coming home, and going through the guestbook that you so diligently put together over the course of the evening. Loads of comments about how effective the photobooth was, and loads of fantastic memories. Thanks again. - Gideon
– Thank you for a fab night on Friday - everyone thoroughly enjoyed it!! Your booth is a hit!!! - Jai
– I just wanted to say thanks so much for the service you provided for our wedding on New Years Eve at Letchworth. All the guests had so much fun and thought it was a great idea. Many thanks. - Nicola
– A huge thank you for Saturday night. Everyone loved the booth - a huge success and amazing pictures and the book is wonderful. - Rachel
– I just wanted to drop you a line and thank you for doing such a great job on Sunday. We love the album and it is a lovely memory for us all. - Fiona
– Thanks for the brilliant job you guys did at my brother's wedding. - Chamely
– Hi guys , firstly we would like to say a big thank u for coming to our civil ceremony on 6th April. It was a big hit and everyone enjoyed themselves. - Phil
– I just wanted to say a massive thank you for the excellent service and fab photo album we received from our wedding on the 30th March . Our guests loved the booth and I would have no hesitation in recommending you to others. Thanks. - Anna
– The booth was a great success and all our guests thoroughly enjoyed it, we both love the book too! Many thanks. - Olivia
– Thank you so much for providing the photobooth for Sally's party. It was as ever, such great fun & went down brilliantly with everyone. Thank you and I will no doubt be booking you again for the next friends or family birthday celebration. - Natalie
– Just wanted to send a quick email to say thank you for everything you provided on the 26th May at our wedding. Everyone loved the photobooth and the photobook is absolutely amazing and will provide us with great memories of the night for a long time. - Deborah and John
– Thank -you for the superb work your staff did at Photobooth on our Wedding on Friday :) Everyone loved it and we hope you get more business from our booking :) - Lisa & Phil
– I hope you remember us! You did a fantastic job at our daughter's Batmiyzvah in June 2010 - Ella. We would love to have Rentabooth again for Nathans Barmitzvah. - Lisa
– Just back from Honeymoon now and just wanted to extend our thanks once again for such a fantastic service that you guys provided for our wedding on 8 June. Everyone is still talking about the booth so I will get on and do a testimonal soon enough. - Ruth
– To Richard and Teresa, A massive thank you for our photobooth this past weekend, it was a huge hit and nearly everybody had a go. Everybody was and will be talking about it for a long time and we are very grateful for the fun atmosphere it helped to create. Thank you again.
- Tom and Rachel
– Sorry it's taken me so long to send this email, things have been extremely busy since the wedding! I just wanted to say thank you so much to you and your team for providing the photobooth at our wedding in Suffolk on 26th May . The team that you sent to run the booth gave us impeccable service so please send on our direct thanks to them.
So many of our guests commented on what a good idea the photobooth was but also on the friendliness and professionalism of the team.
Looking at our guestbook has given us so much joy, we really can't thank you enough. I have recommended you on a wedding forum, if I can do anything else to spread the word about you please let me know. - Chloe
– Firstly, we wanted to thank you for the booth at our wedding on the 23rd. We have been to lots of parties with booths but this one really was amazing - it was run with efficiency but humour, you could feature 1 person or a whole table, and getting the book as we left the wedding was quite amazing - brilliant to look at it the next day and see what people had done with their evening (some were rarely out of the booth by the looks of things!) We will recommend you to anyone who wants a photo booth. Thanks, - Sarah
– Just wanted to drop you a note to say thanks for Saturday. The guest book and photos from the booth are brilliant. All our guests loved it too. - Natalie
–I was interested in your PhotoBooth for my Brothers Wedding in September. I saw pictures from a recent wedding you attended for a friend and they looked fantastic. - Danielle
– We would like to say a big thank you to Rentabooth for contributing to what was an amazing night at Barnsdale Hall on the 27th July! - Samantha & Lee
– Hey, Your photo booth at Andy and Emma's wedding was awesome!!! - Harry
– Thanks again for last night. The feedback from people today about your booth has been amazing!
- Nadia at Groundwork
– I just wanted to say a massive thank you for the photo booth for our wedding at top meadow on Friday 31st August. The photo album is absolutely fantastic and we are so happy with the results. The feedback from the guests was all fantastic and we have already had people calling to ask for your details so they can book you for events.
– It was wonderful to have you on the summer ball again this year, you have become a firm favourite with our members!- Grant
– We hired the rentabooth on 8th September for wedding at Birdshill. I just wanted to say a MASSIVE thank you. The guests loved it and still are talking about it now. The book we were presented with at the end was excellent and a perfect reminder of what a great night it was.
I cannot recommend it enough and am sure that when my friends all start tying the knot they will think it compulsory to have a rentabooth! Once again thank you. - Laura and Will
– This is my first day back in the office after our function on HMS Belfast and I just wanted to thank you for supporting us so well on the 12th. We were late running, and the weather wasn't brilliant but you captured the mood of the party so well with the photos and I know that Assistant Commissioner Allison was over the moon with his album.
Many thanks again, and please pass on my appreciation to your team. I will certainly recommend you to future party organisers. - Polly
– You provided a photobooth for our wedding at Oakley Court on 20 April this year - we really loved it, as did all of our guests and the book that you prepared for us has kept us amused for hours following the big day!
The only thing I would change about the day was to have hired the booth for an extra hour! - Natalie
– Just a quick note to say thank you to you and the photo booth team who turned up on the night. They made us a fantastic album and were very polite, professional and everybody commented on how friendly they were.
Also to say that the ipad next to the booth is a great addition for people to be able to look at the pictures of the night too. - Kirsty
– Just wanted to say thank you for all your hard work at the birthday party in Chigwell at the weekend. The three girls had a great time and the photobooth was a big hit! Thanks again Richard - Darlene
– Hope you're well. Just want to say a huge thank you for sat. Everyone had a fantastic evening and the booth was the talk of the night. It was so much fun. It was a huge hit and your staff were brilliant! Mum loved the book and we enjoyed spending yesterday flicking through and reading the lovely messages. - Paola
– hi thank you so much for bringing your booth to our wedding, everyone loved it and it created quite a stir.
- Mr and Mrs Parton xx
– Just wanted to say thanks for a great night on Friday night. Your team were fab and we have a great album.
– Hi, thanks for doing such an amazing job at our evening wedding reception on fri 5th Oct.
- Jenny and Ryan
– First of all a word of thanks for the service provided by yourselves at our wedding. Without doubt it was the single biggest talking point of the evening and has provided many a laugh since for all of the family.
- Neil and Jo
– Just a quick email to say Thankyou for such a brilliant booth on Friday! It was as much fun as the first time we used it and went down a treat with our guests! Two that want to book you for their weddings next year!
– Jacob is just going through the book now. Great memories. I hope to see you again soon as your service is amazing and all enjoyed the booth and you both were wonderful. May be you could cope with a Rugby club function in the future! Thanks for an amazing service. Hopefully you get a lot more trade from this.
– I wanted to send a belated thank you for our wedding on 19th October at Kingscote Barn in Gloucestershire. It was a fantastic day/night and the booth went down brilliantly. We had so many great comments on the night and following, with many friends posting pictures on their Facebook walls. We also loved the album you produced. We cannot recommend you enough! And the service on the night was second to none.
- Firstly, many thanks for your services for our wedding on the 3rd December.
- Gemma and Robert
- I just wanted to drop you a line to say thank you to you and your staff for such a slick operation with the booth at our wedding. It went down really, really well and I got loads of comments about how fun it was!!
The photos were brilliant and we love the guest book. It was so nice to get it on the night too.
My favourite photo is the one where two of my friends fell off the back of the stool flat on their backs so all you see is an arm on the 4th photo!
Many thanks and please pass on our thanks to your team on the night.- Laura
Having the photo booth was a fantastic surprise for our guests and was a real highlight of our day. We have had some great comments from our guests and having the guestbook available immediately with all the photos and comments was wonderful for us to look back on the next day as it all went by so quickly!
The photo booth and the staff really were fantastic and I would have no hesitation in recommending your company for similar functions.
- Gary & Sorcha
- Just wanted to send you a bit of feedback on the booth you provided for my wedding on the 2 July. The whole experience of your company has been fantastic right from initial enquiry through to the night.
I was concerned about it being set up whilst the speeches were happening in the same room, but we didn't even notice, it was so well done!! I couldn't believe it!
The guys running the booth on the night were so professional, yet really friendly and really made it a great addition to the wedding, people haven't stopped talking about it! The album is also great to look back on and laugh.
Thanks for making our wedding day even more memorable and I will recommend you to everyone I know that's getting married!
- Fiona & Jeremy
- We just wanted to say a HUGE thankyou to you all for the photobooth you provided for our wedding last Saturday 17th July in Cumbria. I only have one word to say about it and that is 'AMAZING!' I can't believe how excited all our guests got when they saw there was a photobooth - they absolutely loved it. It was brilliant to see people having such a good laugh with it, and the props went down a storm!
I had so many comments both on the night and since the wedding, with people saying what a great idea it was and how much fun they had - I hope you'll get more bookings after this because they all keep asking for your contact details! I thought it was really nice how people each got their own copies of the photos too. Lots of our friends have even scanned their Rentabooth photos and put them up on Facebook - (I hope this is okay, not sure regarding copyright etc?) but it just shows how much they all love their pics, and they've all commented on them saying what a brilliant idea it was.
The guestbook you made for us is of really good quality and absolutely hilarious - we were crying with laughter when we read it and will treasure it forever, there's some brilliant photos in there. I am so glad we booked a Rentabooth and would recommend it to anyone - it really was worth every penny :)
In fact hiring the booth probably saved us money, as we didn't have to provide evening favours (the photos doubled up as these), or our own guestbook, or the disposable cameras on tables that many people have - the photobooth pictures did the job for us, and probably a million times better!
The two people who came on the night to run the Booth were also fantastic - I'm so sorry I can't remember your names, the night was such a blur! - but they arrived early, were really friendly and professional and made the whole thing run smoothly. I truly cannot thank you enough!
- Can I start by sending you our warmest thanks for bringing your fantastic photobooth to our wedding. We are so glad that we managed to keep it a secret from our guests as everybody absolutely loved it, literally everybody! It was such good fun and definitely played a big part in making our day so perfect. Thank you.
Our Guestbook is our most prized posession, it was great to look through when we arrived at the hotel on our wedding night and laugh and all the drunken antics!!!
- Jemma McLean
- I am just emailing to say thank you for providing the booth at our wedding. It was definitely a highlight and the guests loved it. I am sure all my friends will book you when they get married! The book is brilliant.
- Lucie & Fergus
- Thank you so much for the amazing service you gave us on our wedding!!! The photobooth was amazing fun and I cant wait for an excuse to book another one!!! The photos and book are absolutely great and have just added to my perfect day!!! Once again thank you so much for helping to make my day so special.
- Aimi Clark
- We wanted to write and send you our warmest thank yous to Rentabooth for helping to make our wedding day such a fantastic day. Everybody thoroughly enjoyed the photo sessions and I cannot believe we were in two minds about whether to have the props or not - we should have known they were all a bunch of extroverts.
All of our guests considered it to be a real treat and besides the great fun that everyone had, the service you provided was very efficient and first class. We are also grateful for the wonderful album and messages provided as part of the fee as the quality of the photos and the album provides excellent value. It will be an album that we will treasure for a longtime.
- Jo and Deb
– Firstly, thanks a million for making our day one to remember - people were so excited when they heard that we had a photobooth set up (we'd kept it a surprise from literally everyone) and I think they used it to the max! We love the photos and are planning on making an entire wall of them by getting them individually framed.
– Just wanted to say thank you for doing the photobooth on the 11th - it was a huge success and we can't stop looking at our guest book!!!
Please can we go ahead and order 100 thank you postcards with the following images and message
- Thank you! Love Luke and Nat xxx
– Thank you so much, the photobooth was such a huge success. Everyone is very excited, waiting to see all the photo's on the web.
Your team are extremely polite, professional and a total delight to have at any party.
Thankyou so much again for adding to my birthday. The album is truly a wonderful treasure of the evening.
Thank you again Richard, my party was wonderful. - Helen
– Just wanted to say a big thankyou for the photobooth you brought to our wedding - it was fantastic we loved it and didn't want you to leave!
We loved looking at the album the next morning over breakfast and I can't stop looking at it now. Lots of people asking me where we found you they all think it was great and had so much fun.
Once again thank you so much - Kirsty & Robert x
– Thank you for Sunday night. We were thrilled with the reactions from our guests and our kids. The photos were fantastic and Nicola will always treasure the album that you created. - Malcolm
– Just wanted to drop you a line and say thanks to you and the staff on the night for setting up and running the photobooth at our wedding on the 6th June. It went down a storm and everyone has commented on what great fun it was – even the hotel staff had a go!
There was a constant queue outside it all night and it was so nice to see everyone enjoying themselves as much as we were. The atmosphere was fantastic and we truly had a fabulous day and evening - and we have such great photos in the book to go with the lovely memories we will cherish forever.
- Julie & Phil
– Can I firstly say thank you for the fabulous photobooth at our wedding at Haughley Park. The photo album is absolutely amazing and everyone keeps talking about how brilliant it was.
Many thanks again for making our evening reception lots of fun for everyone there!
- Gemma & Daniel
– Just wanted to send you a big thankyou for your fantastic photobooth on Saturday. I can't tell you how many people thought it was just a brilliant idea. SO many of our friends said that they wished they had known about this for their weddings and a fair few are planning to contact you for their upcoming ones!
We had a fabulous time and it was great fun to have you there. The album is great, I keep looking at it, it's so funny! Even the pictures of the people who clearly had no idea what they were doing are brill! We are SO looking forward to seeing the rest of the photo's!!! Really though, it was just fantastic, and a real highlight of the day, I am SO glad I booked this, it made our night!!!! - Elaine and Dave
– We are finally back from our honeymoon and wanted to thank you for making our day so special. The book is superb and was certainly the highlight of the evening, and breakfast the next morning!
Thanks again to you both, we shall be highly recommending to all our numerous friends who are doing the deed over the next year! - Lucy & Dave
– I just want to say thank you for helping to make our wedding so memorable, the photobooth really was a highlight of the night.
People haven't stopped telling me how much they enjoyed themselves, although I think this was obvious by the number of times people dived in again and again. I am so grateful you put up with us even though we were running late!
We looked through the album you gave us at least three times before going to bed that night and every time we look through it makes us laugh. Everybody really got into the mood (inspired by all the props) from my 6 year old cousin to my 86 year old Grandmother. We are telling everyone about you, so hopefully when our next set of friends gets married we can have another go ourselves! - best Emily
– We both just want to say a huge huge thank you to you for all your hard work last night – the photobooth was the surefire hit of the night.
Everyone loved it - which is clear as the guest book shows how many times people seemed to go back in. So so glad we booked you - you were both wonderful keeping things organised and getting the book ready for us on the night. After partying back at our hotel until the not so early hours we curled up in bed to go through the book.
We love it - such a great momento of the day. Will be recommending you left, right and centre and sure most of the guests will be too. Once again, big big thanks.
A very happy Drew and Jules